The following guidelines have been established by TechGuyGadgets.com (TechGuyGadgets) to govern various aspects of Advertising on the TechGuyGadgets.com Network of Sites. For these purposes, “Advertising and Advertisements” include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by TechGuyGadgets, how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on a TechGuyGadgets Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from a TechGuyGadgets Site. TechGuyGadgets has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on a TechGuyGadgets Site. TechGuyGadgets may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- TechGuyGadgets has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising to be accepted and displayed on the TechGuyGadgets Network, and under no circumstances will TechGuyGadgets’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the company, product(s) and/or service(s) advertised.
- TechGuyGadgets will not accept Advertising that, in TechGuyGadgets’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- TechGuyGadgets recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content. All Advertising, promotional, sponsored or marketing content on a TechGuyGadgets Site will be clearly and unambiguously identified. TechGuyGadgets will not allow any Advertising on the TechGuyGadgets Network that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement.”
- TechGuyGadgets reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from a TechGuyGadgets Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. TechGuyGadgets also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on a TechGuyGadgets Site.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. TechGuyGadgets will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, TechGuyGadgets reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if TechGuyGadgets becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, TechGuyGadgets may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the TechGuyGadgets Network that could injure the good name or reputation of TechGuyGadgets or any of the TechGuyGadgets Sites.